Thursday, August 27, 2009

inspirational lighting

After searching online, I came across many inspiring pieces and places where the lighting was used in a very powerful way. I will refer back to these images throughout the course and use them as inspiration.
ldn3_hamman.jpg
I liked the pattern used on this light, it would create very interesting reflection when it was turned on.
lighting walls
I thought the use of light in this room was very innovative and seamless.
ERCO Terrace  Universalthema
Although I am not very into colored lighting, the use of this lighting and the colors is amazing. It adds so much to this outdoor area and sets a playful yet sophisticated mood.
ERCO Bar  Universalthema
The lighting behind the bar is intense, but I believe it works, with a simple room it adds interest to that wall. I also enjoy the shadows that are cast on the floor, good contrast.
The pattern on the roof is intricate and cast a unique shadow when it is hit by sunlight.

2 comments:

  1. nice post! there are some really nice projects of lighting design. maybe you should see this one too www.delightfull.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metroloft offers wide range of College Lighting in modern and classic designs.

    ReplyDelete